Search This Blog

Monday, 5 October 2026

Scripture and Prayer Focus for October 6, 2026

 October 6 -- John 10: 37-42 "If I am not doing the works of my Father, then do not believe me, but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.' Again they sought to arrest him, but he escaped from their hands. He went away again across the Jordan to the place where John had been baptizing at first, and there he remained. And many came to him. And they said, 'John did no sign, but everything that John said about this man was true.' And many believed in him there."


Prayer focus for today: Just a few days ago someone I was speaking with said, "I have been surprised at the provision (for a certain need he had)."  I looked at him and said, "Why are you surprised?  God promises to meet our every need. We've all prayed for this provision, knowing it is a need. Why are you surprised?"  :-) We both laughed knowing that this was just another time we simple humans forget who is in charge...... of everything. Our Heavenly Father loves each one of us, even if we've scorned, mocked, and rejected Him. His love has never changed. The truth of who He is has never changed. HE has never changed in one single way - and He never will. 


Pray today for the 'blinders' to be removed so you can clearly see the truth of who God is and who He has always been that you may believe and lead others to Him. Pray for true faith to build in you that you may find complete trust and rest in Him. Pray for those who just can't believe ... that each one would trust in the perfectly orchestrated plan of God. I'm praying with you and for you!  May all praise be to the God and Father of our Lord, Jesus Christ as we go and grow for Him today!  Go make a difference in someone's life -- maybe you already did.


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Jolene! I was praying for you and your family today, and I saw that your birthday is today! I pray that God shows His love and faithfulness to you even more in this next year of life!

    ReplyDelete